Welcome to Evening Classes at Athlone Community College
Check us out on Facebook
The following courses are being offered for our Spring term: Click on the following link for the Spring brochure 2017
- Postal Enrolment (available in the Evening Class Brochure)
- Telephone: 085 808 7123 / 090 6472625
- Email: email@example.com
- All enquires to Michael McCormack Director of Adult Education
Full fees must be paid prior to the commencement of each class. Fees can be paid through the following methods:
Cheques payment should be made payable to Longford and Westmeath ETB
- FETAC Level 5 Courses require Garda vetting (Garda vetting forms available at enrolment). Interested students must attend enrolment evening on Tuesday 22nd September 2015.
- Fee covers tuition only. Where necessary an additional charge will be made for class materials. This will be collected by the tutor at the beginning of the class. The tutor may have materials for sale at the commencement of the course (see details of course classes overleaf).
- We are unable to accept Laser or Credit Cards. Cash or Cheques only. · All cheques payable to Longford and Westmeath E.T.B. only.
- Formation of classes is subject to minimum student numbers.
- There are no grants or reductions available , all classes are self-financed.
Refund of Fees
- Fees will be refunded where a course does not take place.
- Where student enrols, pays fees but does not attend, fee is refunded less 15% administrative charge.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Director Adult Education.
Ideas for New Courses
If you would like to include a course in our Autumn 2016 programme please email:firstname.lastname@example.org/~athlonec with your C.V. and contact details or phone Niamh Donohoe, Adult Education Director on 085 808 7123/ 090 6472625